Create an Alarm from Saved View
1. Click on the Show Alarms icon.
2. Enter the Info. Required Fields are highlighted for this example.
- Table - Documentation Example was selected for this example.
- Type - View (One or More Records) was selected for this example.
- View - Save Example 1 was selected for this example.
3. Click Add Alarm.
Enter the required Fields (highlighted for this example), and any optional Fields wanted.
We entered a Name, a Description, and selected a Type (Notification).
Users can be added by clicking the Select All box, or by selecting the boxes beside specific User names.
A customized Message can be entered. Click Save when completed.
A notification will show.
4. The Alarm Example is now visible under the Alarms section.
We also have an article on: Creating an Alarm from an SPC Chart.