How do I add an Auto Import from the Flow Tool?
1. Click the Input(s) tab (on the Flow Configuration Tool).
2. Click the Add (+) icon (in the Auto Import(s) row).
3. Fill out the Name, User, and what Import Server you will be using.
4. Click the Add Trigger button.
5. Choose the desired Trigger Type.
6. Repeat as desired, then click Save when done.
7. Copy the File Name or Short File Name (the name given to the File that will be imported).
Be sure to copy the server info down as well. That is where the File will be picked up. You may close the modal when you are done.
Congratulations, you have added a new Auto Importer!