What Process Types are available?
Under the "Process(es)" Tab, click the "+" button (to add a Data Process).
1. Search Process(es) box - Helps to narrow down the search results, based on the name of the Process(es).
2. Add Process button - Opens a menu with the various options for the Process(es).
After clicking the Add Process button, we can explore the choices under Type:
For this From Table example, we need to select a Method to be used: Insert or Update.
- Notice that the selected From Table has the Fields grayed-out (so no selections can be made on them).
- Notice that the To Table has Fields that are available to "Select option(s)" for.
Once you've completed your selections and entries, click the Save button.
- Note: The selected To Table will have Fields that ARE available to "Select option(s)" for.
- Note: The From Table will have the Fields grayed-out (so no selections can be made on them).
After your selections and entries have been made, click the Save button.