How do I add a Table to a Collection?
There are two ways to add a Table to a Collection:
1. Adding a Table to a Collection (from the Navigation menu):
1. In the Navigation menu, select Collections.
2. Select the Collection you want to add the Table to. We will select An Example Collection for this example.
3. Click Edit Collection.
4. Click Add Item.
5. Select Table from the Type menu options.
6. Open the menu options for Table.
7. For our example, we will select Sample Data Set from the available menu options for Table.
8. Save the Collection.
9. Congratulations! You have added a Table to the Collection.
2. Adding a Table to a Collection (from the Prep Tool):
1. Go to the specific Table that will be added to a Collection.
2. Click on the Add to Collection button.
3. Choose the Collection that you want to add the Table to.
- New Collection - If you wanted to set up a New Collection, you could create a Name for the Collection and hit the SAVE button.
- Existing Collection(s) - We selected An Example Collection from the Collection menu options, then we clicked the SAVE button.
4. Congratulations! The Table has been added to the Collection.