What is the Dashboard Tool?
1. Dashboard Toolbar
- Show - Opens the selection menu.
- Reset - This resets the dashboard.
- Auto Refresh - This is a toggle to trigger the dashboard to refresh every 15 seconds.
- Save - This saves the dashboard.
- Save As - This copies the dashboard.
- Preview - Opens a preview screen.
- Share - This opens up a new tab with a URL to the dashboard.
- Date Range - This changes the date range of the dashboard.
- Delete - This removes the dashboard.
2. Element Toolbar
- Open - Open the Prep tool or Visualize tool that is associated with the element.
- Download - Download the Prep or Visualize that is associated with the element.
- Fullscreen - Look at the element fullscreen.
- Refresh - Refresh the element.
- Edit - Edit the element.
- Note This - Adds a Note for collaboration.
- Remove - Remove the element.