How do I create a Custom SQL Table?
Add a Table:
There are a couple ways to Add a Table:
Option 1: From the Home dashboard, click the Add button (below the Tables summary).
Option 2: From the Navigation menu, click the Tables option.
Click the Add New Table.
Enter Table Information.
- Name - What the Table is named.
- Description - What the description of the Table will be.
- Folder - What folder the Table will be located in.
- Status - What is the status of the Table? (Development or Production)
- Backup - Do you want the Table to be backed up?
- Order By - What Field the Table is ordered by.
- Order Direction - Choose if the order is Ascending or Descending.
- Primary Date Field - What Field is the primary date Field in relation to the sorting on Dashboards.
- System Index Fields - This allows you to index one of the system Fields for quicker loads.
2. Add Your SQL.
Notice the options:
1. The SQL entry box.
2. Show Table List.
3. Run SQL.
3. Click the Save icon.
Congratulations, your Table is created.